Dentist BOTOX® Training
Dentists in Vancouver and surrounding areas seeking BOTOX® training can find the workshops they need from the distinguished professionals at the Vancouver Laser & Skin Care Centre. Both Basic and Advanced BOTOX® dentist training workshops are available.
Our BOTOX® Dentist Training Workshops Feature
- Hands-on training for injecting BOTOX® Cosmetic and BOTOX® Therapeutic, including both basic and advanced BOTOX® areas.
- Extensive educational packets sent prior to the seminar, so that you can study the theory prior to practicing – the methodology recommended by educational experts!
- Detailed discussions of the relevant facial and muscular anatomy.
- In-depth coverage of FDA/HWC approved uses and off-label uses of botulinum toxins.
- Extensive information on patient consultations, including such key topics as aesthetics, designing the ideal facial rejuvenation treatment plan for different types of patients, and related considerations.
- Precautions, storage, preparation, general procedures and protocols.
What You’ll Learn
By the end of the day, participants should be able to
- Treat myogenic TMJ caused by clenching and grinding, tension headaches , classical and common migraines
- Improve the smile and nasolabial folds
- Recognize and treat gummy smile
- Diminish marionette lines (melomental folds) and mouth frown
- Control muscle forces from clenching that contribute to poor treatment outcomes
- Create a more defined jawline with a modified Nefertiti lift
- Treat “smoker’s lines” (vertical lip rhytids)
- Treat frowns, crows feet, horizontal forehead lines, bunny lines, necklace lines, playsmal bands
Meet Your Instructors
An exceptionally accomplished and respected cosmetic rejuvenation physician, Dr. Martin Braun currently injects more BOTOX® than any other practitioner in Canada. With an MD from the University of British Columbia coupled with core surgical training, Dr. Braun has devoted his practice exclusively to cosmetic rejuvenation procedures at his private medical clinic.
Dr. Braun is a sought-after speaker for medical conferences as well as consumer and informational seminars, recently presenting papers at the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, Canadian Society of Phlebology, the Aesthetic Show, Orlando Dermatology and Aesthetic Conference, and the International Society for Dermatologic Surgery.
Susan Braun, D.M.D., worked as a Registered Nurse for several years, then furthered her education with a dental degree from UBC. She succeeded in a solo dental practice for a decade before deciding to utilize her unique combination of health specializations at the Vancouver Laser & Skin Care Centre. She performs more Juvéderm™ injections than any other health professional in Canada.
Workshop Reviews from Dentists
“WOW! What great courses you provide. The presentations and the hands-on components have given me the skills and confidence to start treating my own patients immediately. My patients absolutely love the new services to enhance their esthetics and comfort. Many thanks to Martin and Susan for opening this door for me.” — Dr. Michael Chow, DMD
“I want to let you, the rest of the staff at the Vancouver Laser and Skin Care Centre, and Dr. Braun, know how much I enjoyed the course on Saturday. The presentation was engaging, comprehensive and just plain fun! The hands-on experience was invaluable. Dr. Braun provided all the basics, as well as the “pearls” necessary to initiate, with confidence, BOTOX® treatment in my practice. Thanks also to all the staff for their enthusiasm, interest and friendly help.” — Dr. Jeffry A. Davis, DMD
“Just wanted to thank all of you for a spectacular weekend. One of the best hands on course I have attended. I am ready and anxious to take the advanced course. Let me know when they are. Susan and Martin a very special thanks to you. You are extremely knowledgeable and take great pride in your practise and accomplishments. I wish you many more years of success. It was a pleasure to meet you both as you are as genuine as they come. Thanks again for a wonderful educational weekend.” — Dr. Lynn Belyk, DMD
“I just wanted to thank you, Rhonda and Dr. Braun for having such a wonderful workshop…you guys are such a great team! After leaving the clinic, I couldn’t stop thinking about all the information and the injections we did and how I would incorporate it all in my own practice. The bonus on top of the workshop was getting the BOTOX® done on myself and experiencing it first hand. The BOTOX® has kicked in and the muscle aches in my temporalis and corrugator supercilii are reduced almost completely. Not only do I feel so much better but no more furrow lines too! Yay! I couldn’t believe how well it worked. Thanks again! I can’t believe I waited this long to take this workshop since seeing your office at the PDC too!” — Dr. Evelyn Sue, DMD
“Thank you for hosting such a great training session for BOTOX®. The theoretical session had lots of good relevant and practical information. I loved how Dr. Braun got right down to the facts and highlighted what was important. The afternoon session definitely gave us a well rounded idea of different patients we would see. The practice & techniques taught really gave me the confidence to jump in & do BOTOX® right away! Thank you again for all your hard work.” — Dr. Vivian Chow, DDS
“I just wanted to thank you and the Brauns for a great workshop. It was worth every penny and truly one of the best and most thorough workshop I have attended. Aside from the obvious benefit of feeling well educated to go on with basic procedures, I have to say how friendly and warm everyone from the office is, especially the Brauns.” — Dr. Holly Stamer, DMD
“I finally had a moment to sit down and tell you how much I enjoyed both days in your office. Your team is so enthusiastic and organized which allowed us to cover such a vast amount of material in that short time. I am very excited to start treating patients with BOTOX®. Again, I thank you for a wonderful experience and am looking forward to sharing my new “youthful” thinking on to others.” — Dr. Cindy Fleming-Tranter, DDS