Basic Filler Workshop Description
This is an intensive one day course that focuses on providing hands-on training for the injection of nasolabial folds and lip augmentation. The course will review the advantages and disadvantages of most popular fillers available on the market in North America.
You will practice the injection of the following areas:
- Basic Filler Areas – Lip Augmentation and Nasolabial Folds
- Review advantages and disadvantages of commonly used fillers in cosmetic medicine
- Proper injection of soft tissue augmentations
- Patient evaluation and consultation process
- Standardized procedures & protocols using hyaluronic acid (Juvederm/Restylane)
- 09:00 – 09:30 Introduction and Breakfast
- 09:30 – 12:30 Dermal Filler Didactic and Review
- 12:30 – 01:00 Lunch and Open Forum
- 01:00 – 02:30 Consultation and Observation of Model
- 02:30 – 07:00 Hands On Injections
10 hrs CME credits
Please note: All changes to your injectable training date must be made in writing via email and received at least two weeks before the training date.
We are not responsible for payments to hotels, airline or any fees associated with travel.
If the seminar course is cancelled or postponed due to unforeseen circumstances, natural disasters or acts of God, then the entire registration fee will be refunded in full.