About Dr. Jonathan Brock
Dr. Brock completed his M.D. at Queen’s University and finished his fellowship in family medicine at the University of British Columbia. After completing his fellowship in Emergency Medicine at Dalhousie University, Dr. Brock spent 15 years practicing Emergency Medicine and joined 5 missions with Doctors without Borders in Rwanda, Somalia, Afghanistan, Sierra Leone and Kosovo.
When Dr. Brock joined the Vancouver Laser family, he continued to expand and hone his skills by undertaking advanced training in ground-breaking techniques and treatments. Dr. Brock is always educating himself to ensure that he provides the best cosmetic outcome for all his patients, and is known as a leader in the medical aesthetic field.
If Dr. Brock isn’t beautifying a patient, you will probably find him with his gorgeous family on the slopes of Whistler enjoying all the West Coast has to offer.
Accepting patients Monday through Friday
Follow Dr.Brock on Instagram
- Member of the Canadian Association of Aesthetic Medicine
- American Society of Laser Medicine & Surgery (Fellow)
- Canadian College of Family Physicians
- B.C. College of Physicians & Surgeons
- Canadian Medical Association
- Cell Surgical Network (Vancouver Stem Cell Centre)