This workshop is for advanced injectors only. Prerequisites are required. Please note: in order to participate, clinicians must complete the following prerequisites: Basic Filler Workshop (Level 1) and Intermediate Filler Workshop (Level 2).
This intensive one-day course focuses on providing hands-on training for the injection of advanced filler areas, Vycross products, and comprehensive advanced facial analysis to optimize your injectable results.
You will practice the injection of
- Advanced Filler Areas – Tear troughs, jawline, preauricular area
- Vycross products (Volift, Voluma and Volbella)
- Comprehensive advanced facial analysis to optimize your injectable results
- Review of facial fat compartments and their contribution to the aging process
- Advantages/disadvantages of various filling agents in advanced volumization techniques
- Standardized procedures & protocols using larger quantities of hyaluronic acid
|09:00 – 09:30||Introduction and Breakfast|
|09:30 – 11:30||Dermal Filler Didactic and Review|
|11:30 – 12:00||Lunch / Open Forum|
|12:00 – 07:00||Hands On Injections|
10 hours CME credits
* Registration for the Level 3 Filler Workshop is open to two injectors per session. Injectors required to have adequate experience with basic and intermediate filler techniques. All changes to your injectable training date must be made in writing via email and received at least four weeks before the training date.