This is an intensive one day course that focuses on providing hands-on training for the injection of nasolabial folds, marionette lines and lip augmentation. The course will review the advantages and disadvantages of most popular fillers available on the market in North America.
You will practice the injection of the following areas
- Basic Filler Areas – Lip Augmentation, Marionette lines and Nasolabial Folds
- Review advantages and disadvantages of commonly used fillers in cosmetic medicine
- Proper injection of soft tissue augmentation
- Patient evaluation and consultation process
- Standardized procedures & protocols using hyaluronic acid (Juvederm/Restylane)
|09:00 – 09:30||Introduction and Breakfast|
|09:30 – 11:30||Dermal Filler Didactic and Review|
|11:30 – 12:00||Lunch / Open Forum|
|12:00 – 01:00||Consultation and Observation of Model|
|01:00 – 07:00||Hands On Injections|
10 hours CME credits
* All changes to your injectable training date must be made in writing via email and received at least four weeks before the training date. All deposits are non-refundable.