Fotona Tight is a non-surgical, gentle skin tightening procedure that heats the sub dermal tissue with a powerful long pulsed Nd:Yag laser. This deep dermal heating causes collagen contraction and promotes the production of new collagen in the treated area. This non-invasive treatment has no downtime and does not require any comfort measures. Fotona Tight is one of many skin-tightening treatments available at Vancouver Laser & Skin Care Centre.
Benefits of Fotona Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Non-invasive and works on all skin types
- Very safe with no downtime
- Gentle deep tissue heating without pain
How it works
Your visit to Vancouver Laser for Fotona Tight takes about 40 minutes and is a fabulous addition to any fat reduction treatment such as Coolsculpting® or BELKYRA™. The deep heating in the dermal layer of the skin promotes the production of new collagen, giving the skin a new smoother appearance.
What to expect
Your visit to Vancouver Laser for Fotona takes about 40 minutes. You will be given eye protection and asked to lay on a comfortable bed as our professionals complete the procedure.
Some clients report a feeling of initial tightness. However, the best results appear approximately 2 to 3 months after the laser skin resurfacing treatment. The end result is smoother, tighter skin promoting a look of natural beauty.
1 Fotona Skin Tight session per month for 3 months with maintenance scheduled approximately 2 times a year.
- Slight flushing post treatment
- Overall, very little downtime is associated with Fotona Laser treatment.
Post treatment care
- Resume normal skin care activities immediately post treatment
- As laser skin resurfacing is a non-surgical and non-invasive procedure, no specific post treatment care is necessary.
To read more about how to achieve smooth skin with a variety of treatments, check out our blog post HERE.