Have you ever wondered how to get longer eyelashes?
LATISSE® is the only clinically proven FDA and Health Canada treatment to safely grow eye lashes. LATISSE® is also used off label to grow eyebrows.
Natural Eyelash Growth – Benefits
- Once a day treatment for 2-4 months
- Grow your own natural lashes or eyebrow
- A welcomed alternative to eyelash extensions
- A long-term solution to lengthen eyelashes
How to Lengthen Eyelashes
LATISSE® works by increasing the length of the growth phase of the lash and also increases the amount of lashes in the growth phase. It has been used as a glaucoma medication in the eye for 20 years, so it has a long, established safety record. When used for glaucoma IN THE EYE for two decades, there was a 1% incidence of darkening of the iris color. When used on the eyelash in the FDA trials, there was NO darkening of the iris color. When used correctly, LATISSE® will not darken the color of the iris – this is a myth propagated on the Internet.
What to expect When Using LATISSE®
This once daily treatment starts to produce results after 4 weeks with the full effect evident around week 16-20. Patients experience enhanced natural eyelash growth throughout the duration of usage.
The longer you use LATISSE® the greater the results. Most patients find that the maximum effect can be seen around week 16.
LATISSE® VS EYELASH EXTENSIONS
This is a common question people have. While both options fulfill the problem of how to get longer eyelashes, one of the greatest benefits of LATISSE® is that it produces lasting natural eyelash growth. Alternatively, The repeated application of eyelash extensions can leave lashes damaged and ultimately is only a temporary solution.
Before + After Photos
- Redness and/or irritation in or around the eye
- Temporary darkening of the skin around the eye
Post treatment care
- We recommend the LATISSE® be applied to the upper lash line just before you go to bed. This allows you to complete your normal makeup routine in the morning
- Once you achieve the desired length and thickness of the lashes you may adjust your schedule to a maintenance routine by using the product twice a week instead of nightly