Vancouver Laser & Skin Care Centre offers a variety of minimal downtime skin rejuvenation treatments and one of those is the Lutronic Infini. The Lutronic Infini is a high intensity focused RF (radio frequency) needling treatment that targets aging, sagging, wrinkled and pigmented skin. It is one of the best treatments for acne scarring and is safe for all skin types.
Benefits of Lutronic Infini
- Non-surgical treatment with minimal downtime
- Safe for all skin types
- Targets fine lines, scars, sagging skin, acne scars
- Effective acne scar treatment
How it works
The Lutronic Infini at Vancouver Laser & Skin Care Centre creates 1000’s of tiny holes in the skin while also delivering heat directly into the deep dermis through insulated gold-plated microneedles. This unique technology encourages focused deep tissue reaction while not actually heating the surface of the skin. This make the Lutronic Infini treatment is very safe yet powerful treatment for a variety of skin concerns including acne scar removal.
What to expect
The Lutronic Infini treatment takes less than 2 hours. A numbing cream is applied prior and we also offer various forms of medication for extra comfort. We require that patients arrange an escorted ride home after the procedure due to the use of medication. Patients must not operate machinery for 24 hours after the treatment. This includes driving an automobile.
As with most cosmetic treatments the results vary from person to person. Some people see subtle changes as soon as a week after the treatment. However, your body will continue to build collagen up to three months after the procedure – this process helps with the removal of acne scars.
My favorite treatment is the Lutronic Infini! This procedure has made my skin glow and complexion look better than ever! My skin feels tighter from the radio frequency and the gold plated micro-needles have resurfaced my skin and evened out my skin tone. Friends can’t stop commenting on how great my skin looks, and I just LOVE the results! — Nicole F.
3 sessions one month apart for acne scar treatment.
- Possible swelling for 1 – 5 days
- Immediate redness that resembles a sunburn that can last for 3-4 hours followed by residual redness that can last for a few days.
- A sandpaper like texture on the skin with mild gradual flaking that can last for up to 10 days
- Possible mild to moderate post treatment acne
Post treatment care
- We advise that you should avoid any makeup other than Jane Iredale or Oxygenetix for 48 after the treatment to reduce the possibility of acne breakouts
- Cleanse with gentle foaming cleanser and do not use retinols or acidic lotions
- Avoid exercise for 24 hours after the treatment
- Take doxycycline 100mg once daily for one week if you are prone to acne
In the Media
INFINI featured on Today Show for neck tightening procedure on Kathie Lee Gifford.