Thermage® CPT™ is a non-surgical radiofrequency (RF) procedure that tightens the skin and generates new collagen. With a vibrating handpiece, pulsating energy and cooling burst technology, this treatment ensures superior patient comfort. Over 1 million Thermage® CPT™ treatments have been performed worldwide. Unlike a facelift, Thermage® treatments have allowed Vancouver, BC residents to treat and reduce the signs of aging, including mild lax, wrinkled skin on the face and the neck in a non-surgical way.
Skin Tightening Benefits
- Non-invasive brow and jowl lift for sagging skin
- Very safe with no downtime
- Non-surgical skin tightening
- Commonly used for neck tightening
How it works
The Thermage® procedure is a non-invasive treatment that uses patented radiofrequency energy and delivers this energy with a sophisticated treatment tip to the skin. As the deep tissues are heated, the top skin layers are protected with a unique cooling spray. This deep volumetric heating causes the skin to tighten and new healthier collagen to grow, producing a more youthful appearance.
What to expect
Your visit to Vancouver Laser for Thermage® can take up to 3 hours and we offer various forms of medication for comfort as required. We require that patients arrange an escorted ride home after the procedure due to the use of medication. Patients must not operate machinery for 12 hours after the treatment. This includes driving an automobile.
Some clients feel an initial skin tightening immediately following the procedure. However most results appear gradually in 3 – 6 months. Each person is unique and results are variable.
Before + After Photos
- Possible mild swelling
- Possible small crusting / scabbing
- A tender feeling
Post treatment care
- If you experience any scabbing or crusting, apply polysporin for 3 days
- Resume normal skin care activities immediately post treatment
- Due to the medication administered we recommend that you rest for 12 hours following the treatment