The Vegas Laser Peel is a non-chemical style peel that is fully customizable depending on the patient’s desired strength of treatment and skin concerns. Our highly skilled technicians use the Fotona™ machine to precisely target fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars and dull pigmentation to reveal younger skin without any aggressive chemicals.
Laser Treatment for Acne & Clear Skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Adjustable downtime
- An alternative to chemical peels
- Great laser treatment for acne and acne scar removal
How it works
The Vegas Laser Peel uses the Fotona Er:YAG laser beam to minimally ablate the superficial layers of the skin. This removes the old surface pigmented and lined skin resulting in a refreshed youthful appearance. This also removes lingering acne scars.
What to expect
Your visit to Vancouver Laser for this treatment can take up to 1.5 hours. A topical numbing cream will be applied as a comfort measure. The treatment is a tolerable warm sensation. One amazing aspect of the Vegas Laser Peel is that its strength is fully customizable depending on the patient’s preference. If the patient has sensitive skin, the laser treatment can be adjusted accordingly. Similarly, if the patient has particularly difficult to remove acne or acne scars, a higher strength can be used.
After approximately 1 week the recovered skin reveals the new, fresh and healthy glow.
3 laser treatments a year as your regular maintenance.
- 1 – 3 days of mild redness
- Light flaking and peeling for up to 7 days
Post treatment care
- We advise that you should avoid any makeup other than Jane Iredale or Oxygenetix for 48 hours after the treatment to reduce the possibility of acne breakouts
- Cleanse with gentle foaming cleanser and do not use retinals or lotions with acid
- Avoid exercise for 24 hours after the treatment
- Keep the treated area moisturized and hydrated
Read our blog post HERE where we talk about several other treatments that can be used to achieve smooth and beautiful skin.