Vancouver Laser & Skin Care Centre offers the Venus Viva as a minimally invasive treatment to address texture, tone and some tightening concerns. The Venus Viva™ uses NanoFractional™ RF technology for superficial resurfacing and collagen remodelling. We have been specializing in non-surgical facial rejuvenation since 1996 and are pleased to offer this treatment to address enlarged pores, uneven skin texture and other signs of skin aging with little downtime. This treatment can be safely provided anytime of the year on any skin type.
Benefits of Venus Viva™
- Non-surgical and very safe
- Reduce visible pores, diminishes fine lines, and wrinkles
- Improves textural irregularities
- Smooths and evens out skin tone
- Softens superficial acne scarring
- An alternative to traditional MicroNeedling
How it works
Venus Viva™ treatments combine Nano Fractional™ Radio Frequency with SmartScan™ technology to safely deliver heat to the superficial layers of the skin without causing any harm to the surrounding tissue. This controlled injury activates the body’s ability to naturally rebuild and regenerate collagen. As a result, imperfections such as wrinkles are smoothed out while discoloration is reduced for a more even skin tone. Venus Viva™ is also an effective acne scar treatment that may require less downtime than laser skin resurfacing for our Vancouver patients.
What to expect
Your visit to Vancouver Laser for this treatment can take up to 2 hours. Numbing cream is applied to your face as a comfort measure. Our highly trained aesthetic technicians will customize the intensity of the treatment to your individual needs and personal preferences.
The skin rejuvenation from the Venus Viva™ procedure occurs over the weeks following the treatment. We recommend that you repeat the treatment 2 to 3 times or until the desired results are achieved. Results include a reduction in visible pores, fine lines, and wrinkles. Furthermore, Venus Viva has been shown as an effective way to smooth and even out skin tone.
Before + After Photos
Repeat treatment monthly for 2-3 sessions for optimal facial rejuvenation.
- Possible swelling for a few days
- Immediate redness that resembles a sunburn that can last for 3-4 hours followed by residual redness that can last for up to 7 days.
- A sandpaper like texture on the skin with minor flaking that can last for a week.
- Post treatment acne which can be treated
Post treatment care
- Use Betaderm for 1 – 3 days depending on the level of irritation
- We advise that you should avoid any makeup other than Jane Iredale or Oxygenetix for 48 hours after the treatment to reduce the possibility of acne breakouts
- Cleanse with gentle foaming cleanser and do not use retinols or acidic lotions for several days
- Avoid exercise for 24 hours after the treatment