Ultherapy® is a revolutionary non-invasive procedure to help lift and tighten the face and neck with the use of focused ultrasound technology. Ultherapy® is Health Canada and FDA approved for many areas on the face and body. Ultrasound has been effectively use din the medical field for over 50 years and over half a million Ultherapy treatments have been completed world wide to lift and tighten the lax, sagging skin around the brows, jowls and neck.
- Non-invasive brow and jowls lift for sagging skin
- Very safe with no downtime
- non-surgical skin tightening
How it works
The Ultherapy® system delivers focused ultrasound energy to the skin’s foundational layer to help lift and tighten the area without surgery. Through out the treatment, our highly skilled technicians use ultrasound imagery to ensure that the energy is delivered to the appropriate area making this a very safe and effective treatment.
What to expect
Your visit to Vancouver Laser & Skin Care Centre for Ultherapy can take up to 3 hours and we offer various forms of medication for comfort as required. We require that patients arrange an escorted ride home after the procedure due to the use of medication. Patients must not operate machinery for 24 hours after the treatment. This includes driving an automobile.
Some clients feel an initial tightening immediately following the procedure. However most results appear gradually in 1 – 3 months.
Before + After Photos
Repeat treatment every 6 months to one year.
- Possible swelling that usually subsides within an hour or two
- Possible bruising
- Possible small crusting / scabbing
- A tender feeling
Post treatment care
- If you experience any scabbing or crusting apply polysporin for 3 days
- Resume normal skin care activities immediately post treatment
- Due to the medication administered we recommend that you rest for 12 hours following the treatment