Meet Anthony Konechny
HE’S AN ACTOR, MODEL, ATHLETE, AND CHARITABLE FAMILY MAN.
Recognized for his performances in hit productions like “Almost Human,” “Seeds of Yesterday,” “X-Men: Apocalypse” and “Fifty Shades of Grey,” Anthony has made a notable mark in the film and television industry and his versatility shines through as an established Actor & Producer.
When he’s not captivating audiences, Anthony indulges in hobbies like reading, photography, and traveling. He’s supported several charitable organizations including World Wildlife Fund and International Fund for Animal Welfare, and has started a project in Vancouver that focuses on rehab/recovery for the houseless community. At just 33 years old, this local talent’s heart knows no bounds.
Anthony’s latest project has him starring alongside Academy Award winner Jon Voight in the film “Mercy”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnbZepE3M_I
Recently, Anthony stopped by R•Medy Aesthetics (before jetting off to Mexico) to try our exclusive Fire&Ice Facial, and answer some of our most intimate Vogue inspired questions:
- What’s your favorite time of day? Morning ☀️
- What is your favorite skin care product? Kiehls ultra facial cleanser
- When was the last time you used a face mask? Last year, haha. Could probably do it more 🤯
- What’s one treatment at Vancouver Laser that you think most people should try at least once or they’re missing out on? Glass therapy
- What makes you smile the most? Being at Vancouver Laser ❤️
- What age did you really start taking care of your skin? 20
- What do you do to stay healthy? Workout everyday, eat clean 🏋️♂️
- What is your current morning skincare routine? Cleanse, toner, moisturize
- Sweet or Savoury? Sweet 🍬
- If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone cheer you up? Stay clear friends!
- Do you have any pets? Are you an animal lover? No pets currently, love animals 🐕
- Do you like surprises? Sure!
- What’s your favorite movie? Hook (close seconds: Land Before Time, Lion King & Aladdin (cartoon versions) 🎥
- What’s something you won’t travel without? Chapstick (never leave the house without it)
- What are two things you can’t live without? Family & soccer ⚽
- What was the last book you read? Zen in the Art of Archery, Eugene Herrigel
- What’s your hidden talent? Phenomenal whistler. 🌬️