Advance Filler Workshop Description
Advance Filler Areas – Volume lift, Cheek Enhancement, Marionette lines, Ferning technique, French canula technique
- Patient evaluation and consultation of patients with complex volume loss
- Review of facial fat compartments and their contribution to the aging process
- Advantages/disadvantages of various filling agents in advanced volumization techniques
- Standardized procedures & protocols using larger quantities of hyaluronic acid
- 09:00 – 09:30 Introduction and Breakfast
- 09:30 – 11:30 Dermal Filler Didactic and Review
- 11:30 – 12:00 Lunch and Open Forum
- 12:00 – 07:00 Hands On Injections
10 hrs CME credits
Please note: Registration for the Advance Filler Workshop is open to two injectors per session. Injectors required to have adequate experience with basic filler techniques. All changes to your injectable training date must be made in writing via email and received at least two weeks before the training date.
We are not responsible for payments to hotels, airline or any fees associated with travel.
If the seminar course is cancelled or postponed due to unforeseen circumstances, natural disasters or acts of God, then the entire registration fee will be refunded in full.