Vancouver Laser & Skin Care Centre is a physician directed cosmetic clinic that has been open since 1996. As one of the largest Aesthetic Medical Clinics in Canada, we specialize in non-surgical cosmetic enhancements.
The successful applicant should have good attention to detail, the motivation to show initiative, and be able to work well in a team environment with effective communication. Proven sales skills are an asset. Fluency in mandarin is an asset.
The position is full time – 5 days a week. Must be available Saturdays.
Day-to-day Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Assist the doctor with various cosmetic injectable procedures
- Translating for our Mandarin speaking patients (if applicable)
- Prepare patients for treatments and aftercare
- Take before and after photos
- Educate patients on cosmetic treatments and skin care products
- Stock and prepare treatment rooms with inventory and high sanitization standards
- Following up with patients post procedure
- Update medical charts
Working here is like going back homeZicar, Medical Assistant