Microdermabrasion is a pleasant skin-refreshing technique that helps repair facial skin.
- Non invasive and works on all skin types
- Very safe with no downtime
- Can improve keratosis pilares (rough skin on upper arms and shoulders)
How it works
Microdermabrasion buffs and polishes the skin to achieve a healthy glow by addressing pigmentation, fine lines and dull dry skin. Nylon and silk bristles are moved across the skin with applied vacuum suction resulting in a very gentle and controlled exfoliation of the skin.
What to expect
Your visit to Vancouver Laser for Microdermabrasion takes about 30 minutes.
As the dull dead skin cells are exfoliated, a fresher more glowing skin is revealed.
Repeat treatment every 3 to 6 months or as desired.
- The skin may be slightly pink for 1 to 2 hours
Post treatment care
- Resume normal skin care activities immediately post treatment