- An extensive educational packets sent prior to the seminar, so that you can study the theory prior to practicing – the methodology recommended by educational experts! We ask that all injectors study this educational material to gain the most out of the one day training.
- Detailed discussions of the relevant facial and muscular anatomy.
- In-depth coverage of FDA/HWC approved uses and off-label uses of botulinum toxins.
- Extensive information on patient consultations, including such key topics as aesthetics, designing the ideal facial rejuvenation treatment plan for different types of patients, and related considerations.
- Describe mechanism of action of Botulinum Toxins including BOTOX® and Xeomin
- Review anatomy and physiology of pertinent facial muscles
- FDA/HWC approved uses and off label uses of botulinum toxins
- Safety and contraindications
- Patient evaluation and consultation
- Storage, preparation and reconstitution
- Standardized procedures & protocols
By the end of the day, participants should be able to:
- Treat myogenic TMJ caused by clenching and grinding, tension headaches, classical and common migraines
- Improve the smile and nasolabial folds
- Recognize and treat gummy smile
- Diminish marionette lines (melomental folds) and mouth frown
- Control muscle forces from clenching that contribute to poor treatment outcomes
- Create a more defined jawline with a modified Nefertiti lift
- Treat “smoker’s lines” (vertical lip rhytids)
- Treat frowns, crows feet, horizontal forehead lines, bunny lines, necklace lines, platysmal bands