BOTOX® Workshop Description
This is an intensive one day course that focuses on providing hands-on training for the injection of BOTOX® Cosmetic and Therapeutic.
You will practice the injection of the following areas:
- Basic BOTOX® Areas – Frown Lines, Crow’s Feet, and Forehead Lines
- Advanced BOTOX® Areas – Nasalis, Perioral Lines, Dimpled Chin, Brow Lift, Marionette Lines, Platysmal bands, Masseter Muscles and Nefertiti Lift
- An educational packet will be sent via email prior to the seminar to ensure that most of the time spent during the workshop will be for hands on training.
- We ask that all injectors study this educational material to gain the most out of the one day training.
- Describe mechanism of action of Botulinum Toxins including BOTOX®, Dysport, and Xeomin
- Review anatomy and physiology of pertinent facial muscles
- FDA/HWC approved uses and off label uses of botulinum toxins
- Safety and contraindications
- Patient evaluation and consultation
- Storage, preparation and reconstitution
- Standardized procedures & protocols
- 08:30 – 09:00 Registration and Breakfast
- 09:00 – 12:00 BOTOX® Didactic
- 12:00 – 12:30 Lunch / Open Forum
- 12:30 – 06:00 Hands On Training
- 06:00 – 06:30 Conclusion
10 hours CME credit from College of Dental Surgeons and College of Family Physicians of Canada
Please note: Cancellation refund will not be given after you receive your educational packet. This is due to the high value to the educational material contained within the educational packet including educational documents, videos, forms and vendor information. All changes to your seminar training date must be made in writing via email, and received at least two weeks before the training date.
We are not responsible for payments to hotels, airlines, or any fees associated with travel.
If the seminar course is cancelled or postponed due to unforeseen circumstances, natural disasters or acts of God, then the entire registration fee will be refunded in full.